The Yonge & Sheppard is one of the nicest neighbourhoods of Toronto. It’s also quiet close to the heart of downtown. You can see CN Tower from here. This location is becoming more and more “urban” with all necessary amenities and more:
1. Only 10 minute walk from the Yonge subway line, which will take you wherever you plan to go in a split of a moment. Other unmatched amenities include: two major movie theatres, Mel Lastman Square and civic offices, North York Central Library that offers many family oriented drop-in programs and a huge array of books, great restaurants and the Douglas Snow Acquatic Centre. The area also has the North York Centre for the Performing Arts and the Solar Stage Theatre that puts on performances for children throughout the year and offers drama camp in the summer!
2. North York Shopping Centre offers all the shopping experience that can imagine and there is something for everyone.
3. Earl Bales Park is right here! There is a fantastic nature area for walking and having picnics. And there is great skiing and snowboarding during the winter months.
4. Bathurst Jewish Community Centre is a great meeting place for all members of the community in the neighbourhood.
5. You have a car, no problem we are just a minute from 2 major highways and Allen Express Road.